The Llanfihangel-ar-arth and Parish Local History Club arranges a series of talks and presentations on historical topics once a month except during the summer. Meetings are held in Neuadd yr Ysgol, Llanfihangel, and start at 7.30pm. Admission is £3 including refreshments and a raffle. Talks may be held in Welsh, English or be bilingual. The Club also organises an annual trip to a different area each year to see places of historical interest.
The Club has produced a number of items relating to Parish History as follows –
- An interpretation panel located on the square in Llanfihangel.
2. Historical Map of the Parish (in Welsh) – £3 English translation – 50p
3. History of the Parish in Pictures. A bilingual book of historical photos – £8
4. Straeon a Strabs. A DVD of reminiscences and songs from Llanfihangel (in Welsh) – £8
5. Historical Walks in Llanfihangel-ar-arth Parish. A bilingual book detailing eight selected walks with maps – free of charge.
6. The electrification of the Teifi valley and district 1914 – 2017 by Calfin Griffiths. A bilingual history of the electrical industry and its workers in the area – £12