Welcome to Pencader Family Centre
Opening Times:-Tuesday – 9.00-3.00 Wednesday – 9.00-12.00 Thursday – 9.00-3.00
The Centre is a thriving fun place where children 0-4 years, and their parents/carers, can enjoy an exciting and stimulating environment to play and learn in. The staff from the centre offer support and advice for parents and carers.
- Courses are also provided regularly for parents to attend, such as Positive Parenting, Stepping Stones Behaviour Management, baby massage, Language and Play and many others.
- We also go on trips such as the Botanic Gardens Freaky Friday Event, the seaside, Krazy kids and others.
- We also hold local events throughout the year for families to attend, such as Valentines, Disco, Christmas Fair and Halloween Party.
- We have Lunch club once a week with freshly prepared home-cooked meals to share as a group.
- In the school holidays we are open for children up to 10 years old accompanied by a parent/carer.
- For those local parents who want support in attending the centre we have an outreach worker who can do home visits.
- On Wednesday we collect orders for a low cost fruit and vegetable food co-op for collection on Thursday.
The Centre staff are: Trevor the Co-ordinator, Julia the Playworker and Netty the Outreach/Playworker
We are a charitable organisation that relies on fundraising and grants to keep going. We welcome volunteers.
Our charity number is 1092027. We work alongside Plant Dewi and Sure Start.
Please contact Trevor for further information on 01559 384490 or e-mail email@example.com
- <!–:en–>Family Centre news<!–:–><!–:cy–>Canolfan Deuluol Newyddion<!–:–>
- Family Centre newsPosted 57 days ago
Pencader Family Centre is up and running, after fully recovering from the flood of 2016. We are sorry to see the departure of Elaine, who is furthering her education by…
- Hen Gapel Graves
- Hen Gapel GravesPosted 1858 days ago
It is proposed to move the gravestones in the Old Chapel Cemetery, Pencader, and re-site near the wall.
Some of the gravestones are unsafe in their present form, and are over…
- Cylch Ti A Fi Pencader
- Cylch Ti A Fi PencaderPosted 1864 days ago
Cylch Ti a Fi will be starting in Pencader Family Centre on Wednesday 2nd May 2012 at 9.30 am with Tracey.
For Parents/grandparents/carers and children age 0-4 years.