St Mary


The present church was built in 1881 on the site of a chapel, Capel Mair, which dated from Norman times.  The foundation stone was laid on 2nd April 1880, licenced for use in 1882 and the old font from the original chapel was moved back from Llanfihagel churchyard where it had been since aound 1690.


Vicar: Rev Bronwen Timothy
Y Ficerdy,
SA39 9HU