Welcome to Pencader Family Centre
Opening Times:-Tuesday – 9.00-3.00 Wednesday – 9.00-12.00 Thursday – 9.00-3.00
The Centre is a thriving fun place where children 0-4 years, and their parents/carers, can enjoy an exciting and stimulating environment to play and learn in. The staff from the centre offer support and advice for parents and carers.
- Courses are also provided regularly for parents to attend, such as Positive Parenting, Stepping Stones Behaviour Management, baby massage, Language and Play and many others.
- We also go on trips such as the Botanic Gardens Freaky Friday Event, the seaside, Krazy kids and others.
- We also hold local events throughout the year for families to attend, such as Valentines, Disco, Christmas Fair and Halloween Party.
- We have Lunch club once a week with freshly prepared home-cooked meals to share as a group.
- In the school holidays we are open for children up to 10 years old accompanied by a parent/carer.
- For those local parents who want support in attending the centre we have an outreach worker who can do home visits.
- On Wednesday we collect orders for a low cost fruit and vegetable food co-op for collection on Thursday.
The Centre staff are: Trevor the Co-ordinator, Julia the Playworker and Netty the Outreach/Playworker
We are a charitable organisation that relies on fundraising and grants to keep going. We welcome volunteers.
Our charity number is 1092027. We work alongside Plant Dewi and Sure Start.
Please contact Trevor for further information on 01559 384490 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org